DrLudicrous' Domain of Dementia

A glimpse into the inner workings of a watch missing one too many cogs. Prepare yourself for time dilation.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

If there is such a thing as hell, this is what is for dinner every night

Those of you who are acquainted with me know that I am not a big fan of seafood and dairy. As a matter of fact, they disgust me. I have to leave the room if someone is eating fish or cheese because the smell makes me want to vomit all over everything- in my mind, this would improve the ambiance of the room. I also don't believe in hell, but if there is one, this would be on the menu every night:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Feynman said…

    Boss.

    You need to get more work done.

    ;)

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Donnie said…

    I like both seafood and cheese, and this looks disgusting to me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home