DrLudicrous' Domain of Dementia

A glimpse into the inner workings of a watch missing one too many cogs. Prepare yourself for time dilation.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Tattoos

I never have really been into tattoos. It's not that they gross me out, some are actually quite artistic; however, I would not get one myself.. Unfortunately, most tattoos are not the most tasteful forms of art out there. I view these as a fad such as Roos, friendship bracelets, mood rings, acid-washed jeans, etc., except this is a fad-for-life.

What really gets me are women who get butt-toppers (butttoppers?) or tattoos on their bellies. Obviously, they are not considering what happens when you birth a few babbies. You see, your skin will most likely becoming very stretched out, and after pushing out your kiddo (or having him cut out) will stay stretched out to some degree. This means that awesome tattoo you got when you were 19, that looked so great for your 4 years of college is now going to look something like this. Brilliant.

This should have been in The Onion- one man's quest to enter the swimming pool unadorned with skin art. How dare he!

Last but not least, I wonder if some guys ever get butt-toppers. You can only guess what that would mean.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the time I have kids I don't expect to be showing off my stomach!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a tattoo on my lower tummy. Ive had two kids and I didnt get a single stretch mark due to the fact that I DIDNT PUT ON TOOO MUCH WEIGHT during my pregnancy. I gained about 20 pounds with each. My tattoo still looks beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home